You don´t need to be a Python-Pro to start loving Python with us. To develop ideas as part of our IT-Team, making good source codes and the possibility of seeing your results live, quickly – you just need a technical understanding in Web-Programming, common sense, motivation and interest in source codes.
Our IT-Team takes care of all aspects of our platform. It starts with the technical conceptional design of new applications, the planning of changes in existing modules, improvements in database and server management, programming new classes and methods, the hand-in-hand-cooperation with our quality control, Release-Management and versioning (git) and ultimately rolling out the new source code.
WITH YOU IN THE TEAM WE WILL:
- Implement new web-applications and modules
- Expand, improve and maintain existing applications
- Design and implement database models and optimizations
- Set new standards in function and quality
- Version control with git (gitlab)
YOU KNOW THE BASICS OF:
- Programming of web-based applications
- Experience with a web framework like Django
- Programming languages like e.g. Python, Ruby, PHP, C or equal
- Relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, …)
- Experience with Cloud-Computing (AWS, Azure, Google)
- IT-subsistence level consisting from HTML, CSS, JSON
- Knowledge about REST and HTTP/S
- Test driven development (unittests , gitlab pipelines,…)
- Experienced with Linux / Unix-Shell
You don’t need a university degree university to write good source code – nor is it necessary to have a long list of soft skills to be considered by us.
Interested? Then get in touch with us with your application letter, CV, salary expectations, and references.